Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
(1) I’ve been to the end of the road, literally: Zagora, Morocco, on the edge of the Sahara Desert, where the camel caravans begin the 52 day journey across the desert to Timbuctu.
(2) I survived a two-day sandstorm near said location, when my bf and I journeyed down the Oued Draa (a river that flows out into the desert) to go swimming in some beautiful oasis pools, only to get caught in a relentless, biting, lung-choking Sahara sandstorm 😛
(3) I cycled across Europe, from Lisbon to London.
(4) I have perfect vision in one eye, and better than perfect in the other (I don’t miss much – ‘cept when I’m sleepy).
(5) When I was 16, I nearly drowned when I tried to swim a 500 meter stretch of water in strong winds and waves, but a voice (honestly) kept urging me to keep going even though my body just wanted to stop and give up, so I did… and here I am.
(6) I’ve seen the Northern Lights up close (in the north). Un-freakin’-believable! The whole night sky alive with gigantic swirling phantoms of electric colour that sweep upwards through the atmosphere all the way to the stars.
(7) I’m a hopeless romantic.
(8) I’m in love with life.