Take a Walk on the Wild Side
We’re looking for photos that convey something savage, mysterious, tantalizing, dangerous. Go beyond the ordinary to find camera angles, poses, and looks that dazzle, startle or mesmerize the eye. See if you can capture the wild, untamed beauty of LionSkins.
Photos must be taken using the PhotoStage studio. Your background must display one of the PhotoStage textures, not just plain colours. You can use the PhotoStage upstairs at the LionSkins Main Store. Or set up your own PhotoStage and go wild whenever the mood strikes ,-)
Prizes for the winning photo:
- 5000L cash
- AMS PhotoTools Pro (includes PhotoStage, PhotoLite and PhotoStand II)
- Photo featured in advertising material for LionSkins
*Note: if your photo wins, and you purchased PhotoStage or PhotoTools Pro during the period of the contest (15 August to 15 September), you will receive a full refund (and upgrade to PhotoTools Pro if applicable).
- Images should be seductive, enticing, mysterious, and tasteful. Nothing lewd or pornographic, please.
- Models must be wearing LionSkins.
- Photos must be taken using the AMS PhotoStage studio. Your background must display one of the textures that come preloaded with the PhotoStage (including 15 exclusive textures by LeeZu Baxter of LeeZu!).
- You may use the poses in the AMS PhotoStand II pose stand, or bring your own poses.
- Photos may be lightly photoshopped, but the original image should remain clearly recognizable. Heavily photoshopped images will be disqualified.
- Photos will be judged for effective use of poses, composition, colour, camera angle and lighting. The winning photo will capture the exceptional quality of LionSkins, as well as project a clear idea, mood or emotion about how one feels taking a walk on the wild side when wearing LionSkins.
- Completed photos should be submitted with full perms to Devine Hunt, LionSkins Assistant Manager. Please note that by submitting a photo to the contest, you give LionSkins and/or Ananke Media Systems full rights to use the photo for display and/or advertising purposes.
Contest closes on September 15th. All photos must be received by 11:59 pm SLT on September 15, 2009.
- dancer dallagio – Manager / Customer Service Rep / PR / Legal / Marketing, Stiletto Moody Shoes
- Frolic Mills – CEO, BOSL & CO
- Barbara Nicholls – Chief Operating Officer, [LeeZu!]; Co-Owner & Manager, Spork; Store Manager, Courtisane Shoes and Boots
- Jackson Vantelli – CEO, Q Media