The sale ends at midnight on Sunday, April 18, so don’t miss out! Visit AMS @ LeeZu! this weekend, and save!
Win a PhotoStage at FootWear Expo 2009
Anyone may enter the Flickr Photo Contest, with as many pictures as they like, wearing any shoes that they like. To be eligible, shoes must be the focus of photo, and the image should reflect the Footwear Expo’s overall theme of Winter Wonderland. You can find all the DETAILS HERE !
Get ready to stuff your stockings with shoes, shoes and more shoes! This year’s Expo is the biggest shoe fair ever, with two full sims featuring all the best shoe designers in SL, plus much more.
The Footwear Expo gets underway at 10 am slt on November 22, and runs through to December 6.
The event features a video “guided tour” of the PhotoStage, followed by a Photo Contest during which you can work with the PhotoStage and some of Second Life’s top models – all finalists from Miss SL Universe 2008, including Miss SL Universe Babyhoney Bailey. The winner of the contest will receive a PhotoStage, wall space at the unique Neat Tricks Gallery, and a full spread in The Best of SL Magazine. DJ Kromus Korobase will be spinning some great dance tracks.
See you at Alexander Beach today at Noon!
This event is kindly sponsored by Animah, Corbing Carling Photography, InStyle Fashion Agency, J&J Photo and Design Studio, Kali Meads Studio, LeeZu Baxter Designs, Maitreya, OPIUM Everyday, and Photos by Lolita. Many thanks to our sponsors for their generous contributions.
A powerful new virtual photography toolkit, the PhotoStage has just been released after weeks of development and beta testing. The PhotoStage is designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of photography in the metaverse, and is definitely worth checking out for anyone serious about Second Life photography.
Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
(1) I’ve been to the end of the road, literally: Zagora, Morocco, on the edge of the Sahara Desert, where the camel caravans begin the 52 day journey across the desert to Timbuctu.
(2) I survived a two-day sandstorm near said location, when my bf and I journeyed down the Oued Draa (a river that flows out into the desert) to go swimming in some beautiful oasis pools, only to get caught in a relentless, biting, lung-choking Sahara sandstorm 😛
(3) I cycled across Europe, from Lisbon to London.
(4) I have perfect vision in one eye, and better than perfect in the other (I don’t miss much – ‘cept when I’m sleepy).
(5) When I was 16, I nearly drowned when I tried to swim a 500 meter stretch of water in strong winds and waves, but a voice (honestly) kept urging me to keep going even though my body just wanted to stop and give up, so I did… and here I am.
(6) I’ve seen the Northern Lights up close (in the north). Un-freakin’-believable! The whole night sky alive with gigantic swirling phantoms of electric colour that sweep upwards through the atmosphere all the way to the stars.
(7) I’m a hopeless romantic.
(8) I’m in love with life.